Friday, August 08, 2008

Bored

Here's one of those fill in the blank surveys that was passed around that I decided to fill in because I am bored and trying to pass some time on a Friday afternoon:

1. My uncle once: got drunk and stole mail from the mail slot of a church. It turned out to be all junk mail but I'm sure god wasn't happy!

2. Never in my life: have I been able to keep to any sort of diet or meal plan for more than 1 week (and 1 week is probably a strech too!)

3. When I was five: Ii wanted to be a policeman and I was happy when I wore a match or was playing in the dirt (these are exact quotes from my "Book About Me" that I wrote when I was in kindergarten!

4. High school was: had a slow start until I grew boobs. I then started to become more popular! Go figure.

5. I will never forget: that you should never eat anything bigger then your head - tip from my mom.

6. Once I met: a lady who was the 2nd wife of a man that had left the man when he got a 3rd wife. It was fine when he only had two wives, but the third was too young and too demanding.

7. There’s this boy I know: he's kind of a goof, and kind of annoying....but for some reason I love him!

8. Once, at a bar: I sang too much karoke (actually that wasn't just once!)

9. By noon, I’m usually: hungry and ready to go home for the day.

10. Last night: I felt like shit but somehow motivated myself to go for a 40 minute run in the muggy heat. It made me feel much better though.

11. If only I had: somewhere I could live that I could afford to buy a house, so I could settle down, and where the temperature never gets below 20 celcius.

12. Next time I go to church: it will likely be for someone else's wedding.

13. What worries me most: not selling my condo in Cowtown and the economy going in the shitter.

14. When I turn my head left I see: a messy, but much cleaner than yesterday, desk.

15. When I turn my head right I see: an empty desk (my co-worker is on secondement at another company).

16. You know I’m lying when: when I can't stop smirking.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: being a kid. Too much responsibility these days but I like have a bigger allowance (i.e. my pay cheque!)

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: a friend that sees that the person someone is blindly in love with is not for them.

19. By this time next year: I hope to at least have saved some money. I am spending way too much these days!

20. A better name for me would be: Feels Like Ass Today Girl

21. I have a hard time understanding: why people brush their teeth at work. I think twice a day is good enough. After every meal....excessive.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be teaching an accounting class.

23. You know I like you if: if I grab your crotch. Just kidding. You can tell because I'll talk to you way more then anyone else we are with.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my parents. They are a pain but I owe them everything.

25. Take my advice, never: settle in life. Sounds cheesy but if I had, I would be living in Cowtown right now, instead of paradise, and dating someone that was embarassed of me when I was being myself. Boo to that business!

26. My ideal breakfast is: Go Kashi Crunch cereal. Love that shiat!

27. A song I love but do not have is: I have them all!

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: learn how to drink. There's not much to do there other than that!

29. Why won’t people: figure out that stick thin is gross so I won't feel like I need to lose 10 pounds.

30. If you spend a night at my house: be prepared to deal with hair. I shed a lot!

31. I’d stop my wedding for: a family crisis.

32. The world could do without: five-day work weeks. I vote that we reduce them to two day work weeks.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat mustard. Blugh.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: the boyfriend.

35. Paper clips are more useful than: not much. I don't use them alot. I much prefer stapling stuff.

36. If I do anything well it’s: procrastination.

37. I can’t help but: surf the internet from time to time at work. If they don't want me too, they should ban it. That would really suck though!

38. I usually cry: at anything sad. Commercials, movies, the boyfriend being an ass, people I know leaving the island, etc.

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: be your wonderful self. Who cares what people say to you in high school because 3 years of your life matters very little in the grand scheme of things.

40. And by the way: I'm so tired I could pass out right now.

3 comments:

Dominique said...

You've been bored long enough.
Write something new already!

Love ya

Freebird said...

oops, was logged in as my sister.

but it's ME!

Unknown said...

Um agreed...it's like April now...where are you!? You're worse than I am!